Age: 32 Years
Hometown: Austin, Texas
Education: Master Of Fine Arts
|Full name||Vyasar Mamta Ganesan Facebook- Vyasar Ganesan|
|Profession(s)||College Counsellor, Writer, and Theatre Play Director|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Facebook- Vyasar Ganesan Height||in centimeters– 173 cm
in meters– 1.73 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Date of Birth||18 September 1990 (Tuesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||32 Years|
|Birthplace||Derry, New Hampshire, US|
|School(s)||• Kocurek Elementary School, Austin, Texas
• Casey Elementary School, Austin, Texas
• Fulmore Middle School, Austin, Texas
• Kealing Middle School, Austin, Texas
• Liberal Arts and Science Academy, Austin, Texas (2004-2008)
|College/University||• Allegheny College, United States (2008-2012)
• Columbia University, New York (2012-2014)
|Educational Qualification(s)||• Bachelor of Arts from Allegheny College, United States
• Master of Fine Arts from Columbia University, New York LinkedIn- Vyasar Ganesan
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||He is in a relationship with a girl he met on social media.|
Father– Apparajan Ganesan (engineer)
Mother– Mamta Ganesan (yoga instructor)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vyasar Ganesan
- Vyasar Ganesan is an American-Indian writer, college counsellor, and theatre play director. In 2020, he appeared in the Netflix TV series ‘Indian Matchmaking.’
- When Vyasar Ganesan was 7 years old, his parents got divorced.
Vyasar Ganesan’s childhood picture
- In May 2007, he started working as an ice cream scooper at Baskin Robbins. In 2011, he joined Soma Vida as an SEO intern, and in the same year, he worked as a telesales representative at the performing arts theatre Long Center for the Performing Arts, Austin.
- From 2010 to 2012, Vyasar worked as a resident adviser, and community adviser at Allegheny College, Meadville, United States.
- In 2012, he joined Circle C Children’s Development Center. In 2014, he worked at a web content management company Scripps Networks Interactive as a food network digital media intern.
- He then worked as an alcohol proctor, house manager, and assistant teacher at Columbia University, New York. In 2015, he joined Texas State University, Texas as an admission counsellor. In July 2018, he started working as a college counsellor at the Liberal Arts and Science Academy of Austin, Texas.
- Vyasar is a writer too, and some of his articles are:
- His articles have been published on various digital platforms like The Teal Mango, Everyday Genius, and My Entertainment World.
- He has participated in various writing seminars like Black Forest Writing Seminars and Pittsburgh Mini Maker Faire.
- He has featured in a few English documentaries like ‘Derek Minus Derek: A Derekmentary’ (2011) and ‘Glowing Puppets Hit the Harlem Streets’ (2012).
- In 2013, he worked as a theatre director for the English play ‘My Sky is Falling.’
- He has produced the English documentary ‘Food Truck Triathlon’ (2015).
- In 2019, he co-founded a music band ‘Gnome Hut’ and was the drummer in the band.
- He has volunteered at various organisations like the Austin Public Library, the Austin Children’s Museum, the Texas Hot Sauce Festival, and Habitat for Humanity.
- Ganesan came into the limelight with the 2020 Netflix series ‘Indian Matchmaking.’ While he was on the show, he talked about his father, who was once in prison. He said,
By the time I was born, my mom was already thinking of leaving my father due to his argumentative nature. They separated and were only formally divorced when I was seven. My father then married twice, but, the third one didn’t work out super well.” My father didn’t get along with his new wife and as they were finalizing divorce proceedings, my father had a conversation with her where he said, “I’m gonna kill you.” So she called the cops, and he went to jail for the death threat.” He tried to contact a hitman from inside prison. The person he tried to contact for a hitman went straight to the police. The police set up a sting operation and he got ten years for conspiracy to commit murder.”
Vyasar Ganesan in Indian Matchmaking
- After the show, he started dating a girl which he did not meet at the show. In an interview, while talking about his girlfriend, he said,
Long story short, her cousin saw the show, and they began talking about it and afterwards, her cousin reached out on my now girlfriend’s behalf. She basically wrote, ‘Hey, I know sliding into people’s DMs isn’t really cool, but I’m doing it anyway.’ I immediately thought, ‘OK, well, it takes a lot of guts and courage to do that and I began talking to my now girlfriend. Then, you know, one thing led to another and it just sort of quickly spiralled from there. We now have a Zoom date every Sunday and Wednesday. It’s great.”
- According to his Facebook account, his favourite quotes are,
|↑1||Facebook- Vyasar Ganesan|
|↑2||Facebook- Vyasar Ganesan|
|↑3||LinkedIn- Vyasar Ganesan|