Husband: Hemant Tikoo
Age: 42 Years
Hometown: New Delhi, India
|Full name||Vani Tripathi Tikoo Vani Tripathi Twitter Handle|
|Profession(s)||Actor and Politician|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 155 cm
in meters– 1.55 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 1”
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Debut||Film: Nel profondo paese straniero as Prostituta Indiana (1997)|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Date of Birth||4 July 1979 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||42 Years|
|Birthplace||New Delhi, India|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|School||Holy Child Senior Secondary School, New Delhi|
|College/University||• Living Theatre Academy of Drama, New Delhi
• Hindu College, Delhi University
|Educational Qualification(s)||• School education from Holy Child Senior Secondary School, New Delhi
• Diploma in Acting from Living Theatre Academy of Drama, New Delhi
• Bachelor’s degree in political science from Hindu College, Delhi University Vani Tripathi’s linkedIn Account
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||18 October 2013|
|Husband/Spouse||Hemant Tikoo (owner of real estate companies, Gurugram)
Father– Name Not Known (was a Professor at Delhi University)
Mother– Name Not Known
Some Lesser Known Facts About Vani Tripathi
- Vani Tripathi is an Indian film, television, and theatre artist. She is the former national secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party. She is known for appearing in the Bollywood films such as Chalte Chalte (2003) and Dushman (1998).
- As an activist, Vani Tripathi often advocates several issues related to youth and women to the notice of various renowned forums in India. Various leadership programmes in India and across the world are often led by Vani Tripathi. She is often spotted endorsing those campaigns and programmes that urge the participation of women in politics.
- Vani Tripathi is a celebrity campaigner of the Bharatiya Janata Party. She regularly participates in the political rallies and campaigns for the women contestants of the Bharatiya Janata Party in the cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, states of Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand, Madhya Pradesh, and Maharashtra.
- In 1997, Vani Tripathi started working as an actor and teacher at the National School of Drama’s Theatre in New Delhi, and she served the position till 2003. In 2004, she was appointed as the national secretary of the Bharatiya Janata Party. In January 2015, she was appointed as a board member of the Central Board of Film Certification. In 2015, Vani Tripathi was appointed as the director of Drishya Entertainment, an organisation which provides business and management consultancy services.
- In 1997, Vani Tripathi made her debut with the film Nel profondo paese straniero as Prostituta Indiana. Later, she appeared in the Bollywood films such as Dushman as Sunanada Tripathi in 1998, Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani as Mini in 2000, Chalte Chalte in 2003, Inteqam: The Perfect Game as Vani Tripathi in 2004, and Dil Se Pooch… Kidhar Jaana Hai as Aliya in 2006.
- Vani Tripathi has worked in several plays by renowned theatre directors such as Barry John, Maya Rao, and Ebrahim Alkazi. In Bollywood, Vani has worked with noted directors such as Mahesh Bhatt, Tanuja Chandra, and Kundan Shah.
- In 2017, Vani Tripathi produced a documentary film on farmers’ suicides that happened in the Vidarbha and Marathwada regions of Maharashtra.
- In 2019, during the coronavirus lockdown, Vani Tripathi disclosed in a conversation with a media house that she liked to watch movies rather than web series, and one of her favourite films was Serious Men. She said,
My days have been busy but after finishing at night, I have enjoyed some films more rather than web series. Thrillers have been my favourite. One of the films that I truly enjoyed was Serious Men.”
- In 2019, soon after the release of the film Kabir Singh, Vani Tripathi called it an infectious and violent film.
Vani Tripathi’s Tweet for the film Kabir Singh in 2019
- Vani Tripathi is a member of the Madhya Pradesh School of Drama (MPSD).
- In May 2022, Vani Tripathi, along with R Madhavan, Ricky Kej, Prasoon Joshi, Anurag Thakur, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, and Shekhar Kapur, represented India at Cannes Film Festival as Indian delegates at the Palace of Festivals and Congresses of Cannes, France. In a conversation with a media house, Vani stated that she was extremely delighted to represent India at Cannes during India’s 75th year of independence. She said,
Well it’s an absolutely ecstatic year to be at Cannes, it’s the 75th year of Cannes and what could be a better celebration for India’s 75th year of its Independence than to be the honour country at the Marche du Film.”
Vani tripathi at Cannes Festival in 2022
|↑1||Vani Tripathi Twitter Handle|
|↑2||Vani Tripathi’s linkedIn Account|