Hometown: Haldwani, Uttarakhand
Age: 38 Years
|Profession(s)||Saint and Philosopher|
|Date of Birth||15 December 1983|
|Age (as of 2022)||38 Years|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Swami Ramgovind Das “Bhaiji”
- Swami Ramgovind Das “Bhaiji” is a well-known Indian saint and philosopher. He is known for being the head and founder of Hari Sharranam Jun.
- Swami is a promoter of Srimad Bhagwatam. He is also the explorer of Sri Vidya and a practitioner of astronomy.
- When he was 15 years old, he started following the ancient sages of India.
- He followed asceticism while he was in Haldwani, and he then moved to Punjab where he was welcomed by people as they feel a divine aura in him.
- At a young age, he motivated people to live peaceful life by following the messages of the holy scriptures.
- When he was 21 years old, he left the ashram where he used to live in Dhuri, Punjab. He then started visiting spiritual places in various parts of India. He visited all the 4 dhams, 12 jyotirlingas, 4 sarovars, 7 sacred rivers, 7 puris, many sacred mountains, many shakti peetham, upjyotirlingams, Sri Kailash Mansarovar, tapovan, Muktinath etc.
- In 2003, while he was in Rishikesh, he met the Indian saint Swami Ramsukhdas Ji Maharaj, and Swami Ramsukhdas gave him the name Ramgovind Das. At that time, Swami Ramsukhdas Ji Maharaj was 100 years old, and he blessed Swami Ramgovind Das with the divine words of Srimad Bhagwad Geeta and of the path of devotion.
Swami Ramgovind Das “Bhaiji”
- In 2005, Swami Ji Maharaj left his body, Swami Ramgovind Das returned to his birthplace and started a spiritual organisation Hari Sharranam Jun (which means a path of surrender to reach Godhood). The organisation is not only working for spiritual activities but also providing aid in various social services.
- Swami Ji has read all the Hindu scriptures and holy books of various religions. The Indian saint Ramanuji saint Swami Pundrikaksh Ji Maharaj once gave him the nectar of Srimad Bhagwatam.