Shivani Sikri is an Indian nutritionist, dietician, nutrigenomics counsellor, columnist, and blogger. She is the co-founder of the weight loss diet clinic Nutri4Verve.
Shivani Sikri was born on Friday, 21 August 1981 (age 40 years; as of 2022) in Batala, Punjab. She resides in New Delhi. Her zodiac sign is Leo. She did her postgraduation in Nutrition and Health Education. She then did a PG diploma in Public Health and Nutrition followed by a diploma in Nutrition and Clinical Dietetics. She then did an advanced course in “Nutrigenomics for Professionals in Nutrition” from the USA. She has also done a few certification courses on modern lifestyle diseases, alcohol and its effects on health, and HIV/AIDS. Shivani has completed a few online certification courses in Infant and Toddler Nutrition and intricacies of osteoporosis from Texas, USA.
Height (approx.): 5′ 1″
Weight (approx.): 60 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Ravinder Dhingra, is a sports person. Her mother, Anita Dhingra, was a gymnast and yoga enthusiast. She is the only child of her parents.
Husband & Children
She got married to Siddharath Sikri in 2006. Siddharath is one of the founding members of Nutri4Verve. The couple has a son named Udayan Sikri, and as of 2022, Udayan is studying in class 9.
Her maternal grandfather was a renowned ayurvedic doctor.
Shivani is the co-founder and chief nutritionist at Nutri4Verve. She provides a customised diet plan for weight loss to her clients. Her main focus is to make a healthy diet chart which is a combination of home-cooked food and a nutrition-rich diet. She has helped thousands of her clients in weight loss by providing the Indian versions of famous international weight loss diets such as Keto Diet, Intermittent Fasting, and Paleo. She recommends a diet chart keeping in view the medical condition of the client. She keeps a check on whether a client has diabetes, thyroid, cholesterol, PCOD, PCOS, and post-pregnancy medical condition. She makes a proper analysis of the client’s lifestyle, medical condition, and family’s medical condition before suggesting a diet chart to them.
Nutri4Verve Online Weight Loss Diet Clinic B-1/22, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi 110029 India
Awards, Honours, Achievements
- Shivani Sikri has been awarded “Best Dietitian in Delhi” at the International Healthcare Summit 2017.
Shivani Sikri receiving a certificate
- Shivani Sikri has been awarded as “Winner- Superstar: Excellence in Diet & Nutrition” at the Indian Health Professional Awards 2017 (also acclaimed as The Healthcare Oscar of India) “Winner- Superstar: Excellence in Diet & Nutrition” at the Indian Health Professional Awards 2017.
Shivani Sikri receiving IHPA award
- Shivani Sikri has been awarded “Eminence in Diet & Nutrition” at Curis Remuneror 2018 by Cimcon Foundation.
- Shivani Sikri was presented with the prestigious “Sattva Iconic Wellness Award 2021” on the Occasion of International Women’s Day 2021.
Shivani Sikri at an event of SATTVA
Shivani Sikri receiving an award
- Shivani Sikri was also facilitated as “Women Achievers 2021” in March 2021 by Apekshasandesh (formerly known as Apeksha News Network).
- Shivani Sikri has been presented with the Letter of Appreciation from Hon’ble Shri Bhagat Singh Koshyari, Governor of Maharashtra on 09.07.2021 for her remarkable contribution to the field of health and wellness.
- Shivani Sikri has been recently awarded– the “Women Healthcare Leadership Award– Dietician 2022” for excellence & Leadership in Healthcare at the Golden Aim Awards.
- Nutri4Verve (Shivani Sikri’s Online Clinic) has featured in Silicon India Magazine as the 20 MOST PROMISING CLINICAL NUTRITIONIST AND DIETETICS CLINIC for the glory of clinics offering quality, impactful and resourceful nutritive guidance.
- Shivani Sikri has also featured in DRUG TODAY NEWSPAPER (Medical Times) AS “THE Best Dietician in Delhi”; wherein India’s leading health care achievers were honoured. The same was also featured by a prominent Health TV Channel- CARE WORLD.
Shivani Sikri with Aman Verma
Shivani Sikri with Milkha Singh
Media & Social Activities
- She has featured in the TV Health-Info Series– “Kilkari” spanning over 12 episodes as a “Nutrition expert” for TATASKY’s launched Active Health Channel– FAMHEALTH (Channel No 510).
- She is a Regular Speaker for Health & Fitness Video Series on TATA 1MG Youtube Channel.
- She was among the eminent speakers at “Food and nutrition during COVID” on the behalf of “The Government of India”, ROB Dehradun, in cooperation with the Ministry of information and broadcasting.
Shivani Sikri in an interview
- She has conducted several Free workshops & Seminars for NGOs and extended her services for free Medical cum Health Check Up and advice on nutrition several times including on special occasions of Independence day and World Cancer Day etc.
Shivani Sikri giving a presentation
Shivani Sikri in an online meeting
- She has been invited as a Guest speaker and Nutritionist on advisory with Momspresso, for Mother Dairy Milk Awareness Campaigns held in Delhi.
- She has been invited as Chief Guest/as judge/and also as a presenter for food and nutrition workshops in eminent schools of Delhi, corporates and colleges.
Shivani Sikri as a guest in an inter-school competition
- She has been giving her expert views on various health and nutrition columns, for eminent platforms.
And many other achievements to her credit!
As of 2022, her net worth is Rs 50 million (approx).
- Food: Tuscan Chicken, Rajma Chawal
- Colour(s): Pastel Pink and White
- Her family members always promoted a healthy lifestyle and nutritionist diet which inspired her to make a career as a nutritionist.
- Shivani has been working as a columnist for various nutrition columns in renowned newspapers and magazines like The Times of India, Femina, The New Indian Express, Elle Magazine, and The Daily Guardian.
- Shivani is also a lifetime member of the Nutrition Society of India.
- She has been featured as “The Best Dietician in Delhi” in the leading newspaper Drug Today Newspaper (Medical Times) which was also featured by Health TV Channel– CARE WORLD.
Shivani Sikri at an event
- Her hobbies are writing and travelling to different places.