Age: 22 Years
Marital Status: Unmarried
|Known for||His sketching and daily vlog that he posts on his YouTube channel ‘Sourav Joshi Vlogs’|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 165 cm
in meters– 1.65 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
YouTube: ‘How I draw Ms Dhoni’ on his channel ‘Sourav Joshi Vlogs’ (2019)
Music Video: Mauja (2021)
|Date of Birth||8 September 2000 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||22 Years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Fine Arts|
|Controversy||In 2022, a vlogger named ‘Gora Vlogger’ posted a video on his channel in which he said that when he went to meet Sourav outside his house, he did not meet him. Later, another YouTuber ‘Neon Man’ posted the same video on his channel, which according to Sourav was to defame him. Sourav commented on the video and said that he had delivered one side of the story. Neon Man replied Sourav saying that he was doing his work and he did not mean to hurt anyone. Later, Sourav deleted the comment. After everything ended, another vlogger, Manoj Dey posted a comment on Neon Man’s video saying that Sourav had a lot of attitude and he even blocked him for posting a hate video about Sourav’s brother, Piyush. Neuz Boy – YouTube|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Harish Joshi (carpenter)
Mother– Hema Joshi (homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother– Sahil Joshi|
|Car Collection||• He owns a Fortuner.
• He owns an Innova.
• He owns a Thar.
|Bike Collection||He owns a KTM.|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sourav Joshi
- Sourav Joshi is an Indian YouTuber who is known for his sketching and daily vlogs on his channel ‘Sourav Joshi Vlogs.’
- His father came to Haryana to find work when Sourav was a kid, but he did not get any work, and he started working as a carpenter. He could only afford enough to fulfil the basic needs of his family, but after Sourav started his art channel when he was in class twelfth, the financial condition of their family changed.
Sourav Joshi as a child
- Apart from the channel ‘Sourav Joshi Vlogs,’ he also runs another channel ‘Sourav Joshi Arts’ on which he uploads videos related to drawing and painting. In 2018, he won the silver button from YouTube for his channel ‘Sourav Joshi Arts.’
Sourav Joshi with his silver button from YouTube for his channel ‘Sourav Joshi Arts’
- He made his vlogging channel, Sourav Joshi Vlogs, during the first wave of Covid-19 where he initially posted tutorials of his sketches, and later, he started posting daily vlogs on the channel. He also uploads videos from his hometown Uttrakhand, where he shows the culture and beauty of the state.
Sourav Joshi promoting his hometown in his vlog
- During the first lockdown amid the Covid-19 outbreak, he set a target of making 365 videos for 365 days. In an interview, he talked about these vlogs and said,
It all still seems unreal and a miracle to me. I was extremely disappointed when initially my vlogs channel didn’t live up to my expectations. However, it was interesting to learn that people loved and appreciated my 365 days challenge vlogs which merely highlighted what my day looked like. Living in the hills all of my life, I started this campaign to provide a sneak peek into the Pahari life. This particular idea/campaign changed my life. I am really grateful to my audiences for accepting my true self. YouTube is a platform for me to be truly myself show my family, my town, and my candid life.”
- In November 2020, he uploaded a video on his channel in which he said that he was not given the golden play button from YouTube because his channel consisted of videos that were against community guidelines.
- In December 2021, a Delhi-based influencer marketing and talent management firm, Opraahfx, offered to direct and manage the brand building, brand partnerships, content strategy, digital presence, and PR for Sourav. In an interview, he talked about this and said,
OpraahFx being one of the pioneering influencer management and marketing firms in India, I am confident that the team would help me elevate my brand value by many folds. OpraahFx coming with experience in representing India’s leading YouTube talents and creating effective branded campaigns, I am extremely positive that the team under Pranav’s leadership will only help me boost my chanrnel, content, and revenue. Eagerly looking forward to working with this young team of king-makers.”
- He appeared in various music videos ‘Fati Jeans’ (2021), ‘Jhoota Lagda’ (2021), ‘Tera Ho Raha Hoon’ (2022), ‘Bhai Mere Bhai’ (2022), and ‘Manzoore Nazar’ (2022).
- In February 2022, in an interview, he said that once his fans pulled away his eleven years old cousin because they wanted to click selfies with him. He further added that some of his fans came to his residence and misbehaved after which his neighbours complained to the complex authorities and he received a notice. In the interview, he further added,
I think these wild fan interactions are more common in the smaller towns. Maybe the community gets too excited seeing someone succeeding from their region. There’s nothing wrong with that, but there should be control.”
- In September 2022, he participated in the event ‘Unacademy One’ organized by Unacademy.
- He has a tattoo on his right hand.
Sourav Joshi’s tattoo
|↑1||Neuz Boy – YouTube|