Husband: Wesley Blake
Age: 30 Years
|Birth name||Sara Ann Lee Sara Lee – Instagram|
|Full name||Sarah Weston CNN|
|Ring Name||Hope Sportskeeda|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Weight||in kilograms– 57 kg
in pounds– 125 lbs Sara Lee – Instagram
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||33-26-34|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown with Blonde highlights|
Reality Show: Tough Enough on USA Network (August 2015)
In-Ring: Live event during a six-Diva tag team match (30 January 2016)
|Award||Award for first in weight class and best overall junior women’s lifter at ABBRx Natural and Fit Day in March 2015.|
|Date of Birth||7 June 1992 (Sunday)|
|Birthplace||Hope Township, Michigan, United States|
|Date of Death||6 October 2022|
|Place of Death||Orlando, Florida, U.S|
|Age (at the time of death)||30 Years|
|Death Cause||Not known|
|Hometown||Hope Township, Michigan, United States|
|School||Meridian High School in Sanford, Michigan|
|College/University||• Saginaw Valley State University in University Center, Michigan
• Delta College in Bay City, Michigan
|Educational Qualification||Diagnostic Medical Sonography|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||30 December 2017|
|Husband/Spouse||Cory James Weston (known by the ring name Wesley Blake)|
• Brady (b. 27 February 2019)
• Name not known (b. 7 September 2021)
• Piper Weston (b. 1 May 2017)
Father– Name not known
Mother– Terri Lee
|Sibling||Brother- Bobby, a police officer|
Grandfather- Name not known
Grandmother- Carol Newcomb
|Rock Band||My Chemical Romance (an American rock band)|
|Musician||Billie Joe Armstrong (an American musician)|
|WWE Wrestler||Saraya Jade Bevis (known by the ring name, Paige)|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sara Lee
- Sara Lee (1992-2022) was an American powerlifter, professional wrestler, and television personality. On 25 August 2015, she shot to fame when she emerged as the winner of the American professional wrestling reality television show “Tough Enough” on USA Network. Sara died on 6 October 2022, and the cause for her death has not been revealed.
A childhood picture of Sara Lee with her brother
- In an interview, on being asked how he met Sara Lee, his wife, Wesley Blake said,
We met at the Performance Center. When Tough Enough was coming out I used to go to a friend’s apartment and we used to watch it. I will never forget when they announced the 11 Tough Enough people. When Sarah came across the screen, I said to the guys, ‘I don’t know what it is, but I think she is the most beautiful woman I have ever laid my eyes on.’ It was crazy, this was before the show was even a thing. Just by fate, she ends up winning it. I was super proud of her. When you are that beautiful inside and out, it shows through the camera. I think that was what helped her win. We started talking at the NXT Combine. We were doing some weight room testing. We did the rower and I did so much that I threw up. I was in the weight room, head over a trash can as the girls were about to start, great first impression. She was so sweet that later on that night she messaged me on Twitter saying ‘Hey I hope you feel better.’ And from there it just took off.” Sportskeeda
- Sara, on winning the wrestling reality show Tough Enough, earned a cash prize of $250,000 and a one-year contract with WWE. Tough Enough, produced by WWE, was a wrestling competition in which 13 contestants (6 females and 7 males) competed against each other in a series of challenges.
Sara Lee, along with Triple-H, posing after winning the-Tough Enough competition
- Sara competed against Alicia Fox, a former American professional wrestler, in the final match of the wrestling competition Tough Enough. After winning the title of Rough Enough, Sara received professional wrestling training at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida. On 30 January 2016, during a six-diva tag team match, she made her in-ring debut at a live event on WWE NXT, which is an American professional wrestling television program. In 2016, Sara appeared on WWE NXT, and she competed in eight live wrestling matches.
- Sara was released from her one-year contract with WWE on 30 September 2016, after she announced her first pregnancy. Reportedly, the reason behind the withdrawal of her contract was not her pregnancy, but her declining performance in the wrestling matches. Later, she chose to wrestle on the independent circuit.
- Sara, two days prior to her death, revealed through an Instagram post that she suffered from a sinus infection.
Sara Lee’s Instagram post in which she revealed about her sinus infection two days prior to her death
- Sara’s mother, Teri Lee, revealed about her daughter’s death through a post on her Facebook account, which read,
It is with heavy hearts we wanted to share that our Sara Weston has gone to be with Jesus. We are all in shock and arrangements are not complete. We ask that you respectfully let our family mourn. We all need prayers, especially Cory and her children.” Fox News
- Sara’s ring name, Hope, was dedicated to her hometown, Hope Township. Sportskeeda
- Sara was selected among 11,000 people, who had sent their audition clips for selection in the Tough Enough wrestling competition.
- Bull James, one of Sara’s friends and a professional wrestler, organized a funding event, “GoFundMe,” which was initiated to help Sara’s husband, Wesley Blake, and her family members.
- Sara was often spotted drinking alcoholic beverages on various occasions with friends and family members.
Sara Lee drinking wine
|↑1||Sara Lee – Instagram|
|↑4||Sara Lee – Instagram|