Height: 5′ 8″
Age: 25 Years
Hometown: Jammu And Kashmir
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 172 cm
in meters– 1.72 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 8”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Debut||Film: Shikara as Shanti (2020)|
|Date of Birth||18 September 1997 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||25 Years|
|Birthplace||Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|Hometown||Bhaderwah, Jammu & Kashmir, India|
|College/University||GCET (Government College of Engineering and Technology), Kainkh, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Educational Qualification||Engineering at GCET (Government College of Engineering and Technology), Kainkh, Jammu & Kashmir|
|Hobbies||Horse riding and Reading books|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Aylas Khateeb
Mother– Shahida Khateeb
Brother– Atif Khateeb
Sister– Rumysa Khateeb
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sadia Khateeb
- Sadia Khateeb is an Indian actress and model. She predominantly works in the Hindi film industry. In 2020, she appeared in the film Shikara, which was directed by Vidhu Vinod Chopra.
- Sadia Khateeb made her acting debut with the drama film Shikara in 2020. In the film, she played the role of a medical student who got married to a professor, and they portrayed a Kashmiri Pandit couple in the film. The exodus of Kashmiri Pandits from the Kashmir Valley during the 1990s was picturised in the film along with their love story. The movie failed at the box office, but her performance in the film was praised by the film critics.
- Reportedly, in 2017, Sadia Khateeb was chosen for the lead role in the film Shikara when she was twenty years old. She received a phone call from a director from Mumbai named Indu Sharma in 2017, and a couple of weeks later, it was announced by Indian director Vidhu Vinod Chopra that Sadia would play the role of ‘Shanti’ in the film Shikara opposite Aadil Khan.
- According to some media sources, Sadia Khateeb and her co-star Aadil Khan stayed offline for three years from 2017 to 2020 on various social media platforms during the shooting of the film Shikara till its release.
- In her leisure time, Sadiaa adores riding horses and reading books.
Sadia Khateeb while riding a horse
- According to Sadia Khateeb, she was earlier approached by someone from the Bollywood film industry in Mumbai to cast her in Imtiaz Ali‘s film ‘Laila Majnu,’ but she turned down the offer as she did not believe the same.
- Sadia Khateeb remains very active on various social media platforms. She is followed by over 25k people on Instagram. Sadia Khateeb regularly posts her pictures and videos on social media.
- She is a compassionate animal lover. Sadia Khateeb has a pet dog; however, she is fond of cats. She often shares pictures of her pets on social media.
Sadia Khateeb with her pet cat
- In a media conversation, Sadia Khateeb stated that she was a little bit choosy in selecting films. She added that being an outsider she must select the film carefully. She said,
I have to be choosy. If today, a film script comes to me, I have to think 10 times because I can’t do just anything. I was told by close friends that ‘you will be remembered from your last film, so whatever you are going to choose, be wise’, because nobody will remember I did well in ‘Shikara’. Whatever you choose, it has to be better than or at par with your last film.”
- Sadia Khateeb appeared in the film Raksha Bandhan in 2022. She played the role of Akshay Kumar‘s sister in the film.
Sadia Khateeb (second from right) along with the cast of the film Raksha Bandhan