Saanve Megghana is an Indian actor who predominantly works in the South Indian film industry. She grabbed the attention of the industry with her work in Telugu films like ‘Pitta Kathalu’ (2021), ‘Most Eligible Bachelor’ (2021), and ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’ (2021).
Saanve Megghana was born on Friday, 12 September 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. She attended Bhavan’s Sri RamaKrishna Vidyalaya in Secunderabad, Telangana.
Saanve Megghana’s childhood picture
Saanve pursued a bachelor’s degree at St. Francis College for Women in Hyderabad.
Height (approx.): 5′ 5″
Weight (approx.): 55 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Body Measurements (approx.): 32-28-32
Saanve Megghana belongs to a conventional Telugu family in Hyderabad.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Vamshi Kishore, is a businessman, while her mother, Padma Mandumula, is a homemaker.
Saanve Megghana’s parents
Saanve has a brother named Vamsi Pujit who is an actor.
Saanve Megghana with her brother, Vamsi Pujit
Saanve Megghana is unmarried.
In 2019, Saanve Megghana made her debut in the Telugu film industry with the film ‘Bilalpur Police Station.’
Saanve Megghana in the film ‘Bilalpur Police Station’ (2019)
Saanve has appeared in many other films including ‘Most Eligible Bachelor’ (2021) and ‘Pushpaka Vimanam’ (2021).
In 2021, she made her debut in OTT with the Telugu language Netflix original ‘Pitta Kathalu’ in which she played the role of ‘Ramula.’
Saanve Megghana as Ramula in the film ‘Pitta Kathalu’ (2021)
- Saanve is an avid animal lover and has a pet dog named Hero.
Saanve Megghana with her pet Hero
- She loves dancing and often posts her dance videos on social media.
- She likes to paint in her leisure time.
- Saanve is a fitness enthusiast. She shares her workout videos on social media.
Saanve Megghana, along with her fitness trainer, while working out on a terrace
- In an interview, Saanve revealed that she was first spotted by a filmmaker while she was watching a film shoot in her college premises. The filmmaker included Saanve, along with friends, in one of the scenes of the film and later approached her to ask if she had an interest in acting. Saanvi told him that she could only dance. Saanve, in the interview, said,
A few years ago, I wasn’t sure I would fit into acting. I happened to watch film shootings in college premises and saw Natural Star Nani and television anchor Ravi. Inadvertently, my friends and I were pulled before the camera just to fill the frame. It was during that time a filmmaker approached me and asked whether I am interested in acting. I wasn’t sure because I come from a conventional Telugu family. I told him I could only dance but not act.”
- Saanve once received an offer of a role from the channel Zee Telugu for a television series. Later, she accepted the offer and played the role of a tomboy in the series. Subsequently, she started getting many such offers after appearing in the television series. In an interview, she talked about this and said,
Someone from Zee Telugu called me asking whether I could act for a television series. And later, veteran actor Jayasudha auditioned me for a television show. I happened to play a Telangana tomboy in it. Since then, I started accepting roles both from films and television.”