Husband: Anish Kanvinde
Hometown: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Age: 24 Years
|Known for||Her role as Rashmi Deshpande in the Marathi film ‘Mumbai Pune Mumbai 3’ (2018)|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 160 cm
in meters– 1.60 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 3”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 55 kg
in pounds– 121 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||32-28-30|
Marathi Film: Mumbai Pune Mumbai 3 (2018) as Rashmi Deshpande
TV: Goth (2016) as Radha
|Achievement||In 2018, she was on the list of Maharashtra’s Most Desirable Women on TV.|
|Date of Birth||30 October 1998 (Friday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||24 Years|
|College/University||Fergusson College, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor of Physiotherapy The Times of India|
|Hobbies||Dancing, Travelling, Painitng|
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||10 July 2022|
|Husband/Spouse||Anish Kanvinde (sailor)|
Father– Vishvesh Nand (doctor)
Mother– Vishakha Nand
|Siblings||Sister– Reeya Nand|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Rupal Nand
- Rupal Nand is an Indian actress known for her role as Rashmi Deshpande in the Marathi film ‘Mumbai Pune Mumbai 3’ (2018).
- In an interview, she said that her mother wanted her to do stage shows.
- When she was in first class, she did her first stage show.
Rupal Nand as a child
- After completing her schooling, she joined a theatre group and started performing in plays. While she was pursuing her graduation, she took part in the Purushottam Trophy competition.
Rupal Nand in a stage show during her college days
- During her graduation, she did an internship at Sassoon Hospital, Pune.
Rupal Nand during her internship days
- In 2013, she won the best personality award in a beauty contest Maharashtra times Shrawan Queen.
Rupal Nand in the beauty contest ‘Maharashtra times Shrawan Queen’
- When she was in the final year of her college, she was offered a role in the film Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai 2.
Rupal Nand in the film ‘Mumbai-Pune-Mumbai 2’
- In an interview, she said that in 2016, when she started her journey as an actor, she auditioned for the television show Goth, but she was not so serious about it, and when she received a positive review from the audience, she was very happy. Talking about the show, she further said,
People loved it, so much so, that even after the show went off-air, they wanted to see more of it. The channel had to do a re-run. By God’s grace and people’s love, the serial got the highest TRP on that channel.”
- In 2017, she promoted her television show Goth on the radio channel Radio city.
Rupal Nand in the Radio City office
- In the same year, she played a negative role in the television show Phulpakhru, after playing a positive role in the show Goth for a long time. In an interview, she talked about why she took a grey character and said,
The reason I said yes to the role is because it was something that I found challenging. I hope my fans too accept me in this role, the way they loved in my previous role.”
Rupal Nand in the show Phulpakhru
- In 2018, she promoted the Atharva Foundation’s campaign ‘One For All, All For One.’
- In 2020, she learned sewing amid the Covid-19 lockdown.
Rupal Nand sewing clothes
|↑1||The Times of India|