Age: 57 Years Hometown: Vadnagar, Gujarat, India Wife: Sitaben
|Profession||Retired deputy director (Goverment of India) Dainik Bhaskar|
|Famous For||Being the brother of Narendra Modi|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||Year, 1965|
|Age (as of 2022)||57 Years|
|Hometown||Vadnagar, Gujarat, India|
|Political Inclination||Bhartiya Janata Party (BJP)|
|Relationships & More|
Note: Image in children’s section
|Children||Names not known|
|Parents||Father– Late Damodardas Mulchand Modi (died of bone cancer in 1989)
Mother– Heeraben Modi (died of old age on 30 December 2022)
|Siblings||Brother(s)– Soma Modi (75) – retired officer of health department
Amrut Modi (72) – a lathe machine operator
Narendra Modi (72) – 18th Prime Minister of India
Prahlad Modi (62) – runs a shop in Ahmedabad
Sister– Vasantiben Hasmukhlal Modi (68)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pankaj Modi
- Pankaj Modi is a senior officer in the Information Department of the Gujarat government.
- He is the youngest brother of Narendra Modi, the 18th Prime Minister of India.
A young age image of Pankaj Modi and Narendra Modi
- In 2014, Pankaj Modi was promoted to deputy director. Later, he retired from that post.
- After retirement from his job, he left the government residence and moved into his bungalow in Vrindavan Society, Gujarat. He lived in Raysan village with his family and mother, The Print where Narendra Modi came to take her mother’s blessing on his birthday after he became the Prime Minister of India for the first time in 2014. Dainik Bhaskar
Narendra Modi touching the feet of her mother for blessings
- In 2019, he visited Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai, Tamil Nadu with former Lok Sabha deputy speaker and AIADMK leader M Thambi Durai.
Tamil Nadu: PM Narendra Modi’s brother Pankaj Modi (in middle) today visited Meenakshi Amman Temple in Madurai. Former Lok Sabha Deputy Speaker and AIADMK leader M Thambi Durai also accompanied him. pic.twitter.com/S9fuXD7Ol5
— ANI (@ANI) August 4, 2019
- In 2020, he visited New Delhi for the Gujarat tableau of the Republic day to exhibit the architectural and cultural heritage of the state. In an interview, he talked about the tableau and said,
Our Gujarat tableau will showcase the state’s architectural and cultural heritage. The main piece will be the Rani Ki Vav of Patan, and it will be fronted by a statue of a village woman wearing a Patola saree of the region. We are very delighted and excited to represent our culture on the Rajpath.” India
Pankaj Modi with his brother Narendra Modi in New Delhi in 2020
- Pankaj Modi is also a social worker. In 2021, he attended the felicitation program of the International Vaish Federation at the district headquarters in Chitrakoot.
- On 30 December 2022, after the demise of his mother, he carried his mother’s remains with his elder brother Narendra Modi.
Pankaj Modi carrying the mortal remains of his mother with Prime Minister Narendra Modi
|↑1, ↑3||Dainik Bhaskar|