Naira Shah was born on 13 June 1990 in Mumbai, Maharashtra. She wanted to pursue a career in acting since childhood. Shah started her journey with a television serial, Swaragini. She appeared in an episode of the Hindi television show. After that she turned to the Telugu film industry.
Shah played the lead actress character Hasini, opposite to Neirah Sham in her debut film E Ee. Thereafter, she was seen in the role of Aascharya in the film Burra Katha directed by Diamond Ratna Babu.
|Real Name||Naira Shah|
|Date of Birth||13 June 1996|
|Age (as in 2021)||25 Years|
|Birth Place||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Home Town||Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Family||Mother : Not Known
Father : Not Known
Sister : Palak Shah
Brother : Not Available
Education Details and More
|School||RBK School, Mumbai
Thakur Public School, Mumbai
|College||Mithibai College, Mumbai|
|Debut||Film : E Ee (2017)
Television : Swaragini (2015)
Physical Stats and More
|Height||5′ 5″ Feet|
|Hobbies||Shopping, Listening Music|
Marital Status and More
|Controversies||• in June 2021, She was arrested under the NDPS Act by Santa Cruz police for consuming charas in a birthday party in a hotel room without permission. But later she granted bail by the Bandra court.|
|Salary (approx)||Not Available|
|Net Worth||Not Available|
Social Media Presence
Some Facts About Naira Shah
- Naira Shah was born and brought up in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- Naira’s parents had migrated from Bihar To Mumbai.
- Shah has started her film career in 2017 with Telugu film E Ee directed by Ram Ganpati Rao, alongside Neiraj Sham.
- Naira has owned the silver in Kickboxing at the national level Championship.
- She is going to made Bollywood debut with Priyadarshan’s comedy film Hungama 2.
If you have more details about Naira Shah. Please comment below we will updated within a hour.
The post Naira Shah Height, Weight, Age, Affairs, Biography appeared first on news4buffalo.com.