Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 29 Years
Hometown: Pune, Maharashtra
|Famous role||For playing Aboli in the serial Ambat Goad in 2012 opposite actor Saksham Kulkarni.|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 157 cm
in meters– 1.57 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 2”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 50 kg
in pounds– 110 lbs
|Figure Measurements (approx.)||34 26 33|
Marathi Film: : Bho Bho (2016)
Hindi TV Serial: Saas Bina Sasural on Sony TV (2010)
|Date of Birth||30 December 1992 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||29 Years|
|Birthplace||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Pune, Maharashtra, India|
|Education qualification||Graduated from Savitribai Phule Pune University|
|Tattoo(s)||She has a semicolon inked on her left wrist.
She had inked two faces tattoo on her right wrist.
She has a peacock feather tattoo inked on her leg.
|Controvery||In May 2022, Ketaki Chitale was detained by Thane police for sharing a Marathi poetry on Facebook that was purportedly disparaging to NCP leader Sharad Pawar. The complaint was lodged by Swapnil Netke, a NCP office bearer. OP India|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Name Not Known
Mother– Netra Chitale
|Siblings||Brother– Anuj Chitale|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ketaki Chitale
- Ketaki Chitale is an Indian actress who primarily works in the Marathi television industry. She is known for appearing in the Star Parvah’s show Ambat Goad as Aboli in 2012. She is also a motivational speaker. In May 2022, she came into the limelight when she was arrested for uploading an allegedly offensive remark against NCP leader Sharad Pawar on social media.
Ketaki Chitale on the poster of the serial Ambat Goad
- In one of her social media posts, Ketaki Chitale revealed that she is suffering from refractory epilepsy.
- In 2010, she appeared in the show Saas Bina Sasural. In 2014, Ketaki Chitale was cast in the serial Lagori – Maitri Returns, a Marathi Drama serial on Disney+ Hotstar.
- Ketaki Chitale is the founder of the social media campaign @acceptepilepsy and a product-based service named Accept Epilepsy, which helps its customers to fight against epilepsy, a neurological disorder.
- Ketaki Chitale appeared in a few television commercials such as Ponds Dreamflower Talc. On social media, she often endorses several commercial products and brands.
Ketaki while endorsing a commercial product on social media
- Apart from being an actress, Ketaki Chitale is also a trained belly dancer.
Ketaki Chitale posing before her belly dancing show
- In her leisure time, she likes reading books.
- The life story of Ketaki Chitale is often featured by several newspapers in their articles.
Ketaki Chitale in a newspaper article
- Ketaki Chitale remains very active on various social media platforms. On Instagram, she has over 62.4k followers. On Facebook, she is followed by over 191k people. She has a YouTube channel with over 15k subscribers. She often posts pictures and videos on social media.
- She is a compassionate animal lover. Ketaki Chitale has a pet cat. She regularly shares pictures of her pet cat on social media.
Ketaki Chitale with her pet cat
- Ketaki Chitale enjoys drinking alcohol occasionally.
Ketaki Chitale while enjoying beer
- In June 2022, a court in the Thane district of Maharashtra granted bail to Ketaki Chitale, who was arrested for more than a month for uploading an offensive remark against NCP leader Sharad Pawar on social media. The cases filed against her included under sections 505 (2) (public mischief statements), 500 (defamation), 501 (printing or engraving matter known to be defamatory), and 153A (promoting enmity between different groups on grounds of religion, race, place of birth, residence, language, etc).
- Reportedly, Ketaki Chitale was facing more than 20 FIRs in connection with the Facebook post in multiple police stations in Mumbai and its suburbs. In the first week of June 2022, she was granted bail in another case, which was lodged against her in 2020 under the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act in Navi Mumbai. On 15 May 2022, Ketaki Chitale shared poetry on her Facebook post, in which she called Pawar a person who hates Brahmins. This verse was allegedly written on Pawar. She was accused of defamation and encouraging enmity on the basis of religion and caste. The Times of India
|↑2||The Times of India|