Hometown: Mumbai Age: 33 Years Girlfriend: Anna Liza
|Real name||Chiranjeev Bedi Pressreader|
|Known for||• His role as Sandy Dharkar in the Hindi film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ (2022)
• Being the son of actor Ranjeet
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 178 cm
in meters– 1.78 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 10”
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 Inches
– Waist: 32 Inches
– Biceps: 14 Inches
|Debut||Film: Kaaranama (1990) as Jyoti’s Son|
|Date of Birth||31 May 1989 (Wednesday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||33 Years|
|Relationships & More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Anna Liza (fashion & print designer)|
|Parents||Father– Ranjeet (actor)
Mother– Aloka Bedi (homemaker)
|Siblings||Sister– Divyanka Bedi|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jeeva
- Jeeva is an Indian actor who is known for appearing in the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ in 2022 and being the son of actor Ranjeet.
- In an interview, he said that when he was a child, he never liked watching films because in all the films that he watched his father was killed. One day when he watched a film in which his mother acted, it turned out to be a horror film and his mother was also killed by a monster. So, he hated films as a child. When he grew up, he realized that his father was only playing a character. He started liking his father’s acting skills and appreciated his achievements in the film industry.
Jeeva as a child
- Initially, Jeeva was not interested in acting. He used to explore film direction. Later, when he decided to become an actor, he thought that it should not be by the means of approach. He did not want to get roles because he was Ranjeet’s son. He gave many auditions before appearing in the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ in 2022.
- Jeeva never told his father about his desire to become an actor. He gave many auditions to pursue acting, but Ranjeet was unaware of them. Ranjeet was always curious and often asked Jeeva if he wanted to do acting, but Jeeva never told him. When Jeeva finally told him that he got his first film, he got really shocked. Later, he guided him and gave him some tips about acting.
- In an interview, he talked about his struggles even being a star kid and said,
This film didn’t happen overnight. I have been [struggling] for nine years, and my father was definitely not happy about it. I told my family about Govinda Naam Mera five months after signing the project.”
- In 2009, it was reported that Jeeva was a formula one race driver.
- Jeeva was appointed as the additional director of Bollywood Racing Private Limited, Juhu on 16 November 2009. On 29 February 2016, he became the managing director of Ranjeet Reels Private Limited. He was appointed as the director of Aloka Hospitality Private Limited, Mumbai on 12 March 2020. On 16 December 2021, he was appointed as the director of Ranjeet Reels Entertainment Private Limited, Juhu. On 1 August 2022, he became the director of Good Villain Branding & Licensing Private Limited, Juhu.
- In 2022, Jeeva appeared in the Bollywood film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ along with actors Kiara Advani, Vicky Kaushal, and Bhumi Pednekar. In an interview, Jeeva talked about his debut film and said,
It feels surreal. This is actually happening. ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ is a fantastic entertainer for everyone and it features some of the best talents our industry has to offer. It’s an absolute blessing to be part of a Shashank Khaitan directorial in a Dharma Production. This journey gave me the rare opportunity to absorb invaluable experience from the best of our industry for which I will be ever grateful.”
Jeeva in the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’
- He told his father about signing the film ‘Govinda Naam Mera’ after five to six months. Ranjeet was very happy about the debut of his son and took to Instagram and said, ‘Ab mera beta, Govinda ke bade problem ka beta.’