Duaa Aamir is a Pakistani Acrylic artist. She is best known for being the daughter of Pakistan’s former Member of the National Assembly and famous television host, Aamir Liaquat Hussain.
Duaa Aamir was born on Wednesday, 22 May 2002 (age 20 years; as of 2022) in Karachi, Pakistan. Her zodiac sign is Gemini. Duaa Aamir completed her schooling at Bay View Academy, Karachi and The Lyceum, Karachi. After completing her 12th, Duaa joined the Prestigious Lahore University of Management Sciences, Pakistan.
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Duaa Aamir’s childhood picture
Duaa Aamir belongs to a Muslim family.
Parents & Siblings
Her father, Aamir Liaqat Hussain, was a famous Pakistani politician and TV host. Duaa’s father died on 9 June 2022 at Aga Khan University Hospital, Karachi, Pakistan after being suspected of Cardiac arrest.
Duaa Aamir’s family
Her mother, Syeda Bhusra Iqbal, is a TV Host, senior producer, lawyer, and writer.
Duaa Aamir with her mother
Duaa has an elder brother, Ahmed Aamir, who is an engineer.
Duaa Aamir with her elder brother
Following the divorce of Duaa’s parents, she moved in with her mother and older brother.
After divorcing Duaa’s mother, Syeda Bushra Iqbal, Aamir Liaquat Hussain reportedly married two different women. Syeda Tuba Anwar married Aamir Liaquat Hussain in 2018.
Aamir Liaquat Hussain’s second wife
This was an almost three-year marriage. Aamir married for the third time in February 2022 to Syeda Dania Shah, who was 18 at the time. His third wife, after three months of marriage, filed for divorce in May 2022.
Aamir Liaquat Hussain’s third wife
Her grandfather’s name is Sheikh Liaqat Hussain, and her grandmother’s name is Ghousia Mehmooda Sultana.
Duaa Aamir follows Islam.
In 2017, she started using her Instagram handle “duaaart” to share her artwork. In 2019, Dua announced that she would be participating in several art exhibitions in Pakistan while simultaneously continuing her college education.
- Duaa is a self-taught artist who began practising her painting skills when she was 14 years old.
- She follows a non-vegetarian diet.
- She competed in a wide range of sports during her school years, and in 2017, she won a gold medal in the long jump at her school’s annual sports day.
- Duaa has been an all-rounder since she was a child. Her mother announced on social media in 2019 that Duaa scored 5A*, 4A’s, and 1B grades in the Cambridge O level.
- Duaa made a Twitter post about her mother in 2018 after she was admitted to the hospital after knowing of her husband’s second marriage.
- Following Duaa’s father’s wedding to an 18-year-old girl in 2018, Duaa’s social media handle was inundated with hate comments. Dua thereafter took to social media, where she posted a message requesting that social media users respect her family’s privacy. She wrote,
This account is for my artwork and if you cannot respect that, you are welcome to unfollow. I’m not going to entertain any comments or DMs (direct messages) about my personal life”.
- Her father, Aamir Liaquat Hussain, was a television host, actor, and comedian in addition to being a politician. He’s also recognised for being a popular meme material.
- Duaa is an animal lover and she has a pet white Persian cat named Toffee.
Duaa Aamir with her pet cat
- Duaa shared a tweet after her father married his second wife, Syeda Tuba Anwar, in which she expressed her anguish at her father’s second marriage.
- Duaa has a YouTube channel called “Duaaart,” where she uploads vlogs about her artwork.