Husband: Naveen Dikshit
Profession: Wellness Coach
Marital Status: Married
|Physical Stats & More|
|Eye Colour||Dark brown|
|Hair Colour||Dark brown|
|Awards, Honours, Achievements||In 2013, received the Entrepreneurial Award from NAB.
In February 2017, she received the Best Transformational Coach award by World HRD Awards.
In October 2017, she became the Woman Leader of the Year 2017 by Future Women’s Summit.
In 2017, she received the Iconic Women C creating Better World by the ALL Award at WEF, Kolkata.
In 2018, she made it to the list of 50 best wellness companies 2018. The CEO Magazine
|Educational Qualification||B.A.M.S. in Ayurveda|
|Address||102, A Wing, Dindoshi Ekta CHS Ltd Opposite Oberoi Mall,
Malad East Road, Film City Rd, Shivdham Complex,
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400097
|Relationships & More|
|Husband/Spouse||Naveen Dikshit (self-development coach, Author, and Graphologist)|
|Net Worth (approx.)||$8 Million|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dr. Meghana Dikshit
- Dr. Meghana Dikshit is an ayurvedic doctor, entrepreneur, author, and public speaker. She is a businesswoman who founded De Mantraa which offers services associated with human wellness. She is also a success and mental wellness coach who has won various awards for her work. With over 23 years of experience as a life coach and wellness trainer, she has trained over fifty thousand people.
- Meghna completed her education in and began her career as an ayurvedic doctor in 1997. While treating various patients, she noticed that some of the patients were returning back to her with health complaints about diseases that has already been cured. This made her analyze the situation deeply and she discovered that the reason behind those health complaints was not the disease but a deep underlying cause.
- She researched the matter while continuing her practice as a doctor. This research helped her develop her own approach to holistic wellness. With this approach, she came up with her own wellness practices that she uses to empower individuals and helps them attract positive and lasting changes in life. De Mantraa
- Apart from being a doctor, she founded two successful businesses in the steam of wellness. The first one is the De Mantraa Personal Excellence Institute which she founded in January 2012. LinkedIn The second one is the 6th Sense chain of Ayurveda Spa which she runs in collaboration with her husband Naveen Kumar.
Dr. Meghana Dikshit with her De Mantraa team
- In 23 years of her career, she has worked as a success coach, and mental health therapist and impacted over 7 lakh lives in 25 years of her career. Dr. Meghana Dikshit-YouTube She made this possible with her technique of measuring the flow of energy human energy by using human vibrations. With the help of these techniques, she decodes the emotional patterns of individuals and helps them find a way to achieve success by overcoming all the difficulties.
- Dr. Meghana has a diverse client base that includes various Bollywood stars, athletes, CEOs, and other high-end personalities and helps them by conducting counseling sessions and success programs. Dr Meghana Dikshit
- In January 2021, she stepped into the writing domain with her first book, You Matter in which she talked about freedom and life. Goodreads
- Once she was asked about the most memorable moment in her professional life and she replied it by saying,
Every moment is memorable when our clients get gratification and discovery. But if I have to pick one, I remember the recent one at National Achievers Conference (NAC) where I shared the stage with the no.1 guru of personal development, Jack Canfield. It was a dream and declaration I had done in 2016 that came true in January 2019.’ The CEO Magazine
- On 26 May 2021, she made her mark as a Tedx speaker when her Ted Talk went live at the TEDxPCCOER event.
|↑1||The CEO Magazine|
|↑4||Dr. Meghana Dikshit-YouTube|
|↑5||Dr Meghana Dikshit|
|↑7||The CEO Magazine|