Wife: Aarti Khateek
Hometown: Phalauda, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
Age: 45 Years
|Other name||Dinesh Khateek Dinesh Khatik – Facebook|
|Known for||• Being the MLA of Hastinapur constituency of Uttar Pradesh
• Offering his resignation from the Bharatiya Janata Party stating ignorance by the departmental officials
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 5”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 165 kg
in pounds– 75 lbs
|Political Journey||• In 2017, he was elected as a member of the 17th Legislative Assembly of Uttar Pradesh representing the Hastinapur constituency.
• In 2021, he again won the seat from Hastinapur constituency in Legislative Assembly elections and joined the office on 26 September 2021.
|Date of Birth||11 August 1977 (Thursday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||45 Years|
|Birthplace||Phalauda, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|Hometown||Phalauda, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh|
|School||Balmukund Janta Inter college sanota, Meerut|
|Educational Qualification||He is ninth pass. My Neta|
|Caste||Scheduled Caste UP Vidhan Sabha|
|Address||63-B, Rajendra Puram, Ganga Nagar, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh- 250001|
|Controversies||• Defending tainted soldiers:
In 2017, after the formation of the BJP government in Uttar Pradesh, sixty-two soldiers were put on the line by the SSP, after which Dinesh went to SSP’s office to defend four officers. Amar Ujala
• Threat to SDO of the electricity department:
• Forcibly growing crops:
• Threat to transfer police officer:
• Illegally occupying land:
• Resign from the party:
|Relationships & More|
|Marriage Date||20 April 2006|
|Children||He has one son and one daughter|
|Parents||Father– Devendra Kumar (union worker)|
|Siblings||Brother– Nitin Khatik (member of the Zilla Panchayat)|
• Cash: Rs. 1,60,000
• Deposits in Banks, Financial Institutions and Non-Banking Financial Companies: Rs. 2,82,489
• NSS, Postal Savings etc: Rs. 200
• LIC or other insurance Policies: Rs. 5,50,000
• Personal loans/advance given: Rs. 11,00,000
• Motor Vehicles: Rs. 5,98,000
• Jewellery: Rs. 16,00,000
Gross Total Value: Rs. 42,10,787 My Neta
|Net Worth (as of 2017)||Rs. 96,15,308 My Neta|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dinesh Khatik
- Dinesh Khathik is an Indian politician who is known for being the MLA of Hastinapur constituency of Uttar Pradesh. In 2022, he offered his resignation from the Bharatiya Janata Party stating ignorance by the departmental officials to Home Minister Amit Shah.
- In 2021, he distributed ration to the people of Mawana under the Free Ration Distribution Campaign started by the BJP.
Dinesh Khatik distributing ration
- He is often seen attending various events like inauguration of a temple or store. He also attends various prayers at temples.
Dinesh Khatik inaugurating an event
- Through his social media posts, he promotes various schemes made by BJP government.
Dinesh Khatik’s Instagram post promoting BJP’s campaigns
- He often posts pictures of himself feeding cows.
Dinesh Khatik feeding cows
- In 2022, he distributed free tablet and smartphone to selected students in Saraswati Medical College.
Dinesh Khatik distributing free tablet and smartphone to selected students in Saraswati Medical College
- He is often featured in various newspapers.
Dinesh Khatik featured in a newspaper
- He is often spotted having hukkah on various occasions.
Dinesh Khatik having hukkah
|↑1||Dinesh Khatik – Facebook|
|↑2, ↑10, ↑11, ↑12||My Neta|
|↑3||UP Vidhan Sabha|
|↑4, ↑5, ↑6, ↑7, ↑8||Amar Ujala|
|↑9||The Times of India|