Hometown: Bhiwani, Haryana
Height: 5′ 7″ (approx.)
|Nickname||Teenu News18 India|
|Profession||Gangster and Sharp Shooter|
|Famous for||Accused of involving in the murder of Sidhu Moose Wala|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 170 cm
in meters– 1.70 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 7”
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status||Not Known|
|Parents||Names Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Deepak Mundi
- Deepak Mundi is an Indian gangster, who is one of the shooters in the murder of the famous Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala.
- He is involved in many illegal activities like extortion, murder, and illegal arms possession.
- He is an associate of the gangster Jagroop Singh aka Roopa, who was a member of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang. After a few days of Moose Wala’s death, a video went viral on social media in which all the six accused including Deepak Mundi were seen celebrating in a Bolero car after killing Sidhu Moose Wala.
- Reportedly, Deepak had a fall out with other accused Priyavrat Fauji and Kashish for not covering his face in public.
- Later, out of the six accused three were arrested and two were killed in an encounter. Whereas, Deepak Mundi absconded to various places in Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, and Punjab. The Punjab Police then started ‘Operation Mundi,’ a search operation to capture Deepak Mundi after getting a lead from their sources. In an interview, while talking to the reporters, the police officials said,
Deepak is hiding at the place of A-level sharp shooters Manni Raiya and Tufan. He is possessing modern weapons.”
- During an interview, when Mundi’s parents were asked about his involvement in the case, they said,
Our son is in Kapurthala jail, there is no chance of his involvement in the case. Earlier, he was involved in activities with the Lawrence Bishnoi group, so we disowned him 6 years back. By any chance, if he is involved in the Sidhu murder case, he must be punished for the same.”
- According to a media source, Deepak Mundi is addicted to drugs like Chitta and Ganja. News18 Punjab/Haryana/Himachal