Chandrani Das is an Indian actress and model. Her social media profile shows that she also works as a producer and entrepreneur. In June 2022, she hit the headlines after appearing in the television show named Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti, which was telecasted on Star Bharat. In the show, she was one of the contestants who participated in the show to win the heart of the groom Mika Singh. The show was picturised at a luxurious palace in Jodhpur.
Chandrani Das was born on Monday, 22 May 1993 (age 28 years; as of 2022) in Kolkata, West Bengal. Her zodiac sign is Aries.
Height (approx.): 5′ 6″
Weight (approx.): 65 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Dark Brown
Parents & Siblings
There is not much information about her family.
She is not married.
Chandrani Das worked in the film Cheeni in 2020, and in the same year, she appeared in the film O Jaani Ve. In the following year, she acted in the film Tandav.
In 2021, Chandrani Das made her debut in the music video Bhul Na Paaye.
Chandrani Das in the music video Bhul Na Paaye
In 2022, Chandrani Das appeared on the television reality show Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti aired on Star Bharat.
- Chandrani Das regularly shares her videos and pictures on various social media platforms. She is followed by more than 11k people on Facebook. Her Instagram account has over 1k followers.
- On the show Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti, she revealed that has a great interest in the field of art.
- Several well-known Indian television commercials often feature Chandrani Das as a model for the promotion of the products.
Chandrani Das in a television commercial
- In the Indian reality show Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti that was telecasted in June 2022, Chandrani Das was one of the contestants who presented the Punjabi singer Mika Singh a palanquin as a gift at the beginning of the show. On the show, Chandrani described herself as,
She specializes in making different types of artworks. Her first love is simplicity. They believe that Bengali girls are perfect for Punjabi boys.”
Chandrani Das on the sets of Mika Di Vohti
- Chandrani Das is often featured by several prominent newspapers and magazines in their beauty and glamour sections.
Chandrani Das in a newspaper article