Adi Reddy is an Indian YouTuber, social media influencer, and cricket expert. He is also a philanthropist and works as a social worker. He is best known for being one of the contestants of the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Telugu Season 6, which began in September 2022 on the channel Star Maa Live. Adi Reddy is popular for being the top fantasy cricket player at Dream 11, an online cricket fantasy game.
Adi Reddy was born Venkata Audi Narayana Reddy on Tuesday, 5 June 1990 (age 31 years; as of 2022) in Varikuntapadu, India. His zodiac sign is Gemini. He was brought up in Kavali, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh, India. He completed his school education at Z.P. High School, Nellore. After completing his school education, Adi Reddy joined Sri Raghavendra Institute of Science and Technology, Nellore and earned a bachelor’s degree in engineering in 2013. Later, he went to Jagan’s Degree College in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh for higher education.
Height (approx.): 6′ 1″
Weight (approx.): 70 kg
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Parents & Siblings
His father’s name is Krishna Reddy, and his mother’s name is Lakshmamma.
Adi Reddy with his father
A picture of Adi Reddy’s late mother
Adi Reddy has a sister named Naga Lakshmi who works as a YouTuber.
Adi Reddy with his sister (left) and wife
Wife & Children
On 27 February 2020, Adi Reddy got married to Kavitha.
Adi Reddy on his wedding day
The couple has a daughter named Hadvitha.
Adi Reddy with his daughter and wife
Adi Reddy was brought up in a farmer’s family. Soon after completing his formal education, he realised that farming would not provide enough income for him to survive, so, he shifted to Bengaluru, Karnataka and joined a software company named KnowledgeHut Solutions Private Limited as a Digital Marketing Analyst.
During his stay in Bengaluru, he began shooting videos on the issues of the Indian farmers and started posting them on his newly created YouTube channel; however, these videos did not attract a good audience and subscribers. This encouraged him to change the subject matter of his videos. He then began watching the Indian reality show Bigg Boss Telugu and started reviewing its episodes on his YouTube channel. One of his friends encouraged him to pen his thoughts on reality shows. In a media conversation, he disclosed that initially, he began posting videos on YouTube randomly. Adi Reddy said,
My videos on farmers in the initial days didn’t work somehow. So, I just focused on my work. And then, I was watching the ‘Bigg Boss’ show and decided to pen my thoughts about it on my friend’s advice. We randomly made a video and posted it on YouTube.”
On 25 July 2018, Adi Reddy created another YouTube channel titled “Movie Cric News” in the Telugu language and started uploading reviews related to cricket, movies, food, and social incidents. According to Adi Reddy, his predictions on fantasy cricket news were liked by so many viewers that his channel attracted more than a hundred subscribers in a very short span, and he became a popular YouTuber and earned the title Fantasy Cricket Expert.
Adi Reddy while receiving the best Fantasy Cricket Expert award
In 2020, soon after his marriage to Kavitha, Adi Reddy created another YouTube channel in partnership with his sister and wife. His sister, Naga Lakshmi is popular on YouTube with the channel ‘Kavitha Naga Vlogs.’
A snip of the YouTube video by Adi Reddy’s sister
In 2022, Adi Reddy participated in the popular Indian reality show ‘Bigg Boss Telugu Season 6.’ The show was hosted by veteran South Indian star Akkineni Nagarjuna.
Adi Reddy on the poster of Bigg Boss Telugu Season 6
Adi Reddy with his luxurious car.
Adi Reddy posing with his car
- According to Adi Reddy, he did not like watching cricket when he was a child. However, with the passage of time, when he started reviewing an Indian reality show on his YouTube channel, he diversified his area of work and began watching cricket. He then began indulging himself so deeply in the technicality of cricket that he mastered some online fantasy cricket games like domestic cricket matches and the Indian Premier League (IPL). His predictions on these fantasy cricket games went so accurate that he became the top player on leading fantasy cricket platforms like Dream 11, Gamezy, Batball 11, and myfab11. On the other side, he began analysing and in-depth research on the game and started guiding other players through his YouTube channel and Twitter handle. Gradually, his exact predictions and expert advice earned him a lot of subscribers, which includes the cricket fans and the fantasy cricket game players. Thereafter, he created two more YouTube channels, which attracted more than 6 lakh subscribers till September 2022.
- Adi Reddy is a devoted environmental advocate, and he often campaigns to promote tree plantations in India through his YouTube videos and various social media accounts.
Adi Reddy while planting a sapling
- In 2021, Adi Reddy shared an image on one of his social media accounts in which he disclosed that in May 2021, his blind sister donated rupees 15000 to @SoodFoundation. This information was also shared by Indian actor Sonu Sood on his official Twitter handle. Sonu Sood wrote that Naga Laxmi donated her pension of five months to his charity.
A post by Sonu Sood for Adi Reddy’s sister
- Several noted Indian newspapers and magazines have featured Adi Reddy in their limited editions and articles. These media houses include MiD Day, Business Standard, The Week, Outlook India, DNA India, and Hindustan Times. In August 2021, in a media conversation, Adi Reddy talked about the success of his YouTube channels, which were created and operated by him with nil investment.
- In his leisure time, Adi Reddy likes travelling to distant places, acting, playing cricket, and photography. He likes to play tunes of his favourite songs on his guitar along with composing his own songs.
- Once in a media interview, Adi Reddy said that he while shooting the videos for his YouTube channel, he used his normal phone camera.
- Adi Reddy regularly donates a good amount of money to many orphanages and old-age homes. In a media interview, he stated that he liked to contribute some amount of money which he earned through his YouTube channel. He said,
I make sure to regularly contribute some amount from what I earn through YouTube to the needy in the society.”