Profession: Professional Gamer, YouTuber
|Other Name||SkyLord Times Now|
|Profession(s)||Professional gamer, YouTuber|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 175 cm
in meters– 1.75 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 9”
|Date of Birth||23 May|
|Birthplace||Rewa, Madhya Pradesh|
|Date of Death||25 September 2022|
|Place of Death||Near Sohagpur, Madhya Pradesh, on the Narmadapuram-Pipariya state highway|
|Age (at the time of death)||Not Known|
|Death Cause||Road accident Times Now
Note: Abhiyuday Mishra was on a biking tour ‘Riders in The Wild’ organised by Moustache Escapes in association with Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board when he reportedly was rammed by a truck near Sohagpur afternoon at around 2 pm on 25 September 2022.
|Hometown||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|College/University||Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Educational Qualification||A bachelor’s degree in computer science Abhiyuday Mishra-LinkedIn|
|Relationships & More|
|Marital Status (at the time of death)||Not Known|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Abhiyuday Mishra
- Abhiyuday Mishra, popularly known as SkyLord, was an Indian content creator and YouTuber, who created content related to Garena Free Fire.
- From January 2021 to September 2021, he worked as a Content Creator at Global eSports, a Professional eSports Organization that competes on an international level in various esports events.
- In 2020, he established his YouTube channel titled SKYLORD on which he uploaded live streams of Garena Free Fire. As of 2022, he has over 1.59M subscribers on his channel.
- On 25 June 2022, he started another YouTube channel titled SKYVLOG for posting his personal vlogs. In September 2022, he uploaded a 2-second video on the channel titled “Finally Vlog Channel bana hi liya,” his first and last video on the channel.
- Apart from gaming, he was also fond of biking and owned a Kawasaki Ninja 300.
Abhiyuday Mishra posing with his bike, Kawasaki Ninja 300
- He took part in the biking event ‘Riders in the Wild’ organised by Moustache Escapes in association with Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board, which was flagged off on 21 September 2022 from Khajuraho, Madhya Pradesh. As an offbeat escapade on bikes, the riders were set to cover a distance of 1400 km through four tiger reserves and popular tourist spots like Amarkantak, Panarpani, and Bhopal over the 7 days, ending on 27 September 2022.
Abhiyuday Mishra posing for a picture before beginning his biking escapade ‘Riders in the Wild’ organised by Moustache Escapes in association with Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board
However, when the bikers reached Pachmarhi and were heading towards Madhai, a truck coming from the direction of Pipariya hit Abhiyuday Mishra from the back near Sohagpur on the Narmadapuram-Pipariya highway. Critically injured, Skylord was immediately rushed to a nearby Community Health Center (CHC). He was later shifted to Narmadapuram when his health condition worsened. Unfortunately, the Youtuber succumbed to his wounds while he was being transported to Bansal Hospital in Bhopal for treatment. The Police registered a case against the truck driver who had hit Mishra.
|↑1, ↑2||Times Now|